I saw an ad for a free Maven box from Julep(you only pay shipping with a promo code), which I had been wanting.I signed up for 3 different accounts so my mother and sister could also get a free box.
Worst *** idea ever. I wanted to cancel the subscriptions but then found out the only way is to call, I called 5 times and got nothing done. They don't give you the option to delete your account either, the ONLY way is to call and have them cancel the subscription(s) which is hopeless.
I got charged $24.99 for each box even after their terrible customer service.The prices are *** outrageous and the products aren't even as good as they're hyped up to be.Don't trust these ads.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maven Box Free Trial
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..."
- "Order flowers for 11am delivery flowers never got there the first day and then was delivered a day later. Flowers looked nothing like the picture..."
- "Very disappointed with the shirts I got from this company. Do not waste your money. i have emailed and received no answer. The sizes run very small. I am attaching..."