I saw an ad for a free Maven box from Julep(you only pay shipping with a promo code), which I had been wanting.I signed up for 3 different accounts so my mother and sister could also get a free box.
Worst *** idea ever. I wanted to cancel the subscriptions but then found out the only way is to call, I called 5 times and got nothing done. They don't give you the option to delete your account either, the ONLY way is to call and have them cancel the subscription(s) which is hopeless.
I got charged $24.99 for each box even after their terrible customer service.The prices are *** outrageous and the products aren't even as good as they're hyped up to be.Don't trust these ads.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maven Box Free Trial
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "I've ordered a keychain from them without any problem. I recently ordered a glowing lightning charge cable from them, however when I received it in the mail (quite quickly for them!),..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."
- "I placed an order with them at the end of August. I received an email saying Thai my order had shipped on August 31st and I could track it in..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."