Moorpark, California

This was my first time ordering from Julep.They had great deals for black friday.

So I decided to try out their products.I ordered on 11/26/15 and got an eyeshadow palette for the great price of $20 dollars. A few weeks past and it was getting close to a month. So I emailed them and they responded back fast. They asked me to verify my address because according to them I hadn't verified my address (although that is the whole point of being able to review and submit ones information before purchasing the product) and that my product would arrive in a few days.

It was around 12/29 and I was frustrated at the late arrival especially the email sent to me asking to review the item when I hadn't even received the item.So I went and canceled the order. They resolved the issue by returning my $20 dollars and as an apology gave me the eyeshadow for free. The package arrived on 12/30.There was a broken eyeshadow but the quality of the eyeshadows make up for it. Overall, I would buy from them again.

Just not during the holidays.

Also, it would be great if they had communicated themselves more effectively.Rather then leave me at a lost.

Review about: Julep Rsvp Eyeshadow Palette.

I liked: Pigmentation of the eyeshadow, Great deal.

I didn't like: Lack of communication on late package.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Julep?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.