This was my first time ordering from Julep.They had great deals for black friday.

So I decided to try out their products.I ordered on 11/26/15 and got an eyeshadow palette for the great price of $20 dollars. A few weeks past and it was getting close to a month. So I emailed them and they responded back fast. They asked me to verify my address because according to them I hadn't verified my address (although that is the whole point of being able to review and submit ones information before purchasing the product) and that my product would arrive in a few days.

It was around 12/29 and I was frustrated at the late arrival especially the email sent to me asking to review the item when I hadn't even received the item.So I went and canceled the order. They resolved the issue by returning my $20 dollars and as an apology gave me the eyeshadow for free. The package arrived on 12/30.There was a broken eyeshadow but the quality of the eyeshadows make up for it. Overall, I would buy from them again.

Just not during the holidays.

Also, it would be great if they had communicated themselves more effectively.Rather then leave me at a lost.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pigmentation of the eyeshadow and great deal and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of communication on late package. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss julep rsvp eyeshadow palette. Julep needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned julep rsvp eyeshadow palette in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Julep.

Had an Experience with Julep?

Comments