This was my first time ordering from Julep.They had great deals for black friday.
So I decided to try out their products.I ordered on 11/26/15 and got an eyeshadow palette for the great price of $20 dollars. A few weeks past and it was getting close to a month. So I emailed them and they responded back fast. They asked me to verify my address because according to them I hadn't verified my address (although that is the whole point of being able to review and submit ones information before purchasing the product) and that my product would arrive in a few days.
It was around 12/29 and I was frustrated at the late arrival especially the email sent to me asking to review the item when I hadn't even received the item.So I went and canceled the order. They resolved the issue by returning my $20 dollars and as an apology gave me the eyeshadow for free. The package arrived on 12/30.There was a broken eyeshadow but the quality of the eyeshadows make up for it. Overall, I would buy from them again.
Just not during the holidays.
Also, it would be great if they had communicated themselves more effectively.Rather then leave me at a lost.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Pigmentation of the eyeshadow
- Great deal
What I disliked
- Lack of communication on late package
- Product or service
- Julep Rsvp Eyeshadow Palette
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "Currently I'm building out a new office so I'm buying a lot of furniture, pillows, decor etc. And so far I've had not one but two bad experiences with Wayfair...."
- "I have purchased Lazy Boy furniture my entire life, About 15 months ago I replaced all my living room furniture an at a significant price. The quality of this furniture..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."