Julep - First time customer. Late package *Holiday Times*

This was my first time ordering from Julep.They had great deals for black friday.

So I decided to try out their products.I ordered on 11/26/15 and got an eyeshadow palette for the great price of $20 dollars. A few weeks past and it was getting close to a month. So I emailed them and they responded back fast. They asked me to verify my address because according to them I hadn't verified my address (although that is the whole point of being able to review and submit ones information before purchasing the product) and that my product would arrive in a few days.

It was around 12/29 and I was frustrated at the late arrival especially the email sent to me asking to review the item when I hadn't even received the item.So I went and canceled the order. They resolved the issue by returning my $20 dollars and as an apology gave me the eyeshadow for free. The package arrived on 12/30.There was a broken eyeshadow but the quality of the eyeshadows make up for it. Overall, I would buy from them again.

Just not during the holidays.

Also, it would be great if they had communicated themselves more effectively.Rather then leave me at a lost.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Pigmentation of the eyeshadow
    • Great deal
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of communication on late package

Product or service
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.