In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are you people really THAT ***?
My advice: Read before you click. This company clearly states the first box is a PROMOTIONAL offer. It also says you are signing up for a monthly subscription. The information is not hidden. It is in clear view for ALL to see and not just for highly intelligent people like me. Common sense should tell anyone that a "promo" is basically an introductory offer.
Great products. Excellent customer service. Illiterate customers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I have a foot and hand fungus I got at a nail shop Sept 3,2016 I went to the E.R on Sept 10, I need a referral from my P.C..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."