Julep - How didn't you know you were signing up for a subscription?

200 of 278 Julep reviews

In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are you people really THAT ***?

My advice: Read before you click. This company clearly states the first box is a PROMOTIONAL offer. It also says you are signing up for a monthly subscription. The information is not hidden. It is in clear view for ALL to see and not just for highly intelligent people like me. Common sense should tell anyone that a "promo" is basically an introductory offer.

Great products. Excellent customer service. Illiterate customers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
200 of 278 Julep reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
JoJo

Sep 30 #1220519 Tempe, Arizona, United States

I am so thankful I read all these reviews!
Now, does anyone have anything good to say about the product? Just curious. Also, how much is this subscription and is it paid monthly?
Personally, I would close my bank account if they tried to pull this *** on me because I don't have a credit card! I have a debit MasterCard and 2 debit Visas. I don't mess with credit cards.

Dec 03 #1249631 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, United States

I already closed my card after ordering the reviews. It was NOT state she anywhere that it wasn't going to be reoccurring charges. I was able to report the more as fraud and took care of that thanks to people on here.

Oct 26, 2015 #1053953

Puff....I got it offered to me as a promo at the same type of site....How come Julep emailed me the terms and not you? That is really weird....I mean I had to read through and accept them...so really you are an ***. I'm sorry you forgot to read the important stuff, but it isn't the company's fault for your own lack of knowledge. The information is offered to those who wish to read it. If not, the company cannot be held responsible for "stealing" when clearly they weren't.

Queen Aries

Apr 08, 2015 #969223 Detroit, Michigan, United States

I agree 100%, everything is written in plain sight for all to comprehend. Before I signed up, I completed the promotion time. The rep answered all (100 :) my questions. After I submit this review I'm going to place my 2015 order ✌

1 3 Reply
Puff

Mar 28, 2015 #964696 Bolivar, Ohio, United States

You know that I did not sign up for membership. The product was offered to me at the end of filling out a research site. It was offered as a gift then when they got my debit card number they charged me for the membership that I did not agree. I did not sign up for the membership. But that is how they get you. Hoping the offer is well hidden or not even there. You do not call people illiterate when you are the ones that rip us off for the end of putting the money in their pockets illegally. I did not go to their website to seek out the creams. You are the ones that steal the money to line your pockets. I will tell everyone who will listen that you are stealing money that does not belong to you.

8 0 Reply

May 16, 2015 #985205

Puff, don't feel bad, a lot of underhanded "companies" use this type scam. Cancel the membership and send a registered letter stating that you are canceling the "membership". Also in the registered letter, state that they are NOT TO USE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR ANYTHING!
The charge was for the "gift" so when it comes don't open it until you know there is no charge to you. Nor any other package from them. This is just my advice so you do what you think is right. You should ask people you know and respect their opinion. Please do not give them your CC# unless you know why they want it. They had no need for it.
Good Luck!

5 0 Reply

Jun 20, 2015 #997629 Kenmore, Washington, United States

Pretty sure she doesn't work there. She says " the company" instead of "us". If you give your card number and have not read every word there is no one else to blame. It was obvious when I signed up what this was. I read everything first, I knew getting something for nothing was to to good to be true so I made sure to do my research. Why would it just be free?

1 0 Reply
sunaoutlaw

Feb 21, 2015 #948998 Durham, North Carolina, United States

Finally someone with a *** brain!!! I wrote basically the same thing my review also. They are idiots. I guess they thought Julep was a nail polish charity! LMFAO!!!

3 3 Reply
Rosanna

Feb 18, 2015 #947675 Sacramento, California, United States

You obviously work for the lowlifes. You're not kidding anybody. By the time I'm done with them, they will wish I hadn't ever seen their fraudulent trap of an advertisement.

10 0 Reply
queenofhearts695

Feb 11, 2015 #944221 Hephzibah, Georgia, United States

It illiterate because it does NOT say anything about a subscription in the commercial. Its a scam and if u are in agreement with them then we know what kind of person u r

8 2 Reply

Oct 31, 2014 #893700

Is it necessary to insult people? I happen to have 2 MBAs and encounter the same problem as everyone else. The fact that you feel it necessary to belittle others, is truly a reflection of your intelligence.

23 3 Reply

Oct 19, 2014 #887044

U obviously dont need to comment if u work there...very very unprofessional

9 2 Reply

Oct 16, 2014 #885367

If it were really a good product, then the company wouldn't need forced subscriptions and sneaky fine print. Even the unintelligent and illiterate among us would keep buying a good, useful product. Sneaky and aggressive subscriptions buried in fine print indicates the company has no faith I it's product and doesn't believe most people will keep buying it on their own. Tricky subscriptions are a red flag that very shortly I will neither need nor want this product, and the company knows it.

14 4 Reply
honestbuyer

Oct 01, 2014 #878394 New York, New York, United States

I was fully aware when I signed up but if they don't let you unsubscribe that's a scam! I did not sign up for a service that makes it impossible to unsubscribe.
Also the product is terrible on the nails.

16 2 Reply

Aug 24, 2014 #860780

The point everyone is complaining about is how hard it is to cancel. This makes them dislike the company. You can't cancel online and it's hard to get a response via telephone or email. You should be able to stop your subscription online, like a normal subscription place offers. Amazon Prime or Subscribe and Save? So before you go calling anyone names. Think about how most companies handle cancellations with no complaints.

14 1 Reply
Dummies Everywhere

Aug 23, 2014 #860547 Woodland Hills, California, United States

You're the ***. Anyway calling themselves "highly intelligent" that writes something like this is obviously too *** to realize how *** they are.

7 5 Reply
JustAnotherMaven

Aug 07, 2014 #853113 Tacoma, Washington, United States

I totally agree! I fell into this dumb category when I initially placed my order..... But Julep has proven themselves to me and I have to admit I am in love!!
You people complaining must never have heard the old phrase "There's no such thing as a free lunch" or "Read the fine print".

4 6 Reply
queenofhearts695

Feb 11, 2015 #944223 Hephzibah, Georgia, United States

Then u can afford to have hundreds of dollars taken from u for nothing. Too many have complained the machine breaks n a month and it's too expensive for that. I am a stylist and I know it is not worth it. Keep losing money

6 3 Reply

1-20 of 21 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Julep. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Julep.
Filing a new complaint about
×