Gowanda, New York
Featured Not resolved
2.2
Turnaround Time

I realize color swatches for makeup and nail polishes can be a bit off at times because manufacturers feel the need to enhance product photos. But Julep has finally convinced me to stop buying from them.

Julep recently released the latest "Cancer" shade from their Zodiac Collection. They advertise it as "an ethereal soft coral" and their photo swatch shows a shimmery light coral shade. Perfect, just what I wanted.

However, what I received was a dull rose metallic that looked NOTHING like what they were advertising. And the bottle wasn't full -- it appeared to have nail polish missing. So I immediately snapped a photo and emailed it to Julep's customer service. And how did they respond? It went something like "We're sorry you were not happy with the product and did not find it satisfactory." They offered no apology for the misleading advertising or any explanation as to why the nail polish I received would look totally different from what they were advertising. They totally blew me off.

Frankly, I'm tired of Julep and their unethical way of doing business. I'm tired of paying $14.00 for only a 1/4 oz of nail polish. The colors have never been exactly as portrayed and the polish dries out and gets lumpy after only a couple of months. This latest incident was finally the last straw.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Julep and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about julep cancer nail polish from Julep was price, only quarter ounce of nail polish and short shelf life , but reviewer liked fairly fast shipping. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Julep.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Julep to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Julep?

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1203788

Wouldn't the swatches you see on your computer also depend on what your color and brightness settings are? This is why I tend to buy things that are color specific like makeup and nail polish at physical stores since it cuts down on misunderstandings.