Girard, Ohio
5.0

You guys are a bunch of whiners! It clearly states that you will be starting a membership when you order the free box. I have no affiliations with this company and haven't received my free box yet, but how can you all complain about something that is clearly disclosed to you. Looks like you all are trying to give this company a bad name all because you don't read the fine print. READ before you just give your credit card number out people! Any of you checked out the FAQ's on their site??? Here is a little detail that some of you may need for future reference.....

When will my credit card be charged?Your card will charged when you order your Welcome Box. If you sign up before the 19th of the month, you will be charged again on the 27th for the next month's box. If you sign up on or after the 19th of the month, you will be charged again on the 27th of the following month.

How do I cancel my subscription?We're so sad to see you go! To cancel, please call our Julep Beauty Advisors at 877-651-3292. As a reminder, you must cancel by midnight of the 24th in order to not be billed for this month’s maven box. (HOT TIP: Before you go, be sure to log into your account to check out your Jules balance, since Jules can only be redeemed by active Mavens.)

JUST SAYIN'!

Review about: Julep Membership.

Reason of review: im just setting people straight.

Had an Experience with Julep?

Comments