I had no issues with Julep (so far), but I knew exactly what I was getting into. Even though I knew it was a subscription, I still couldn't find that information on their website until after I'd bought the box. Then it was in 6-point pale grey font at the bottom of the confirmation email, and I only saw it because I'm absolutely neurotic about those sorts of things.

Anyway, I knew beforehand that it was a subscription I'd need to cancel, and that you had to call to cancel. So I ordered a box (still hasn't arrived), made sure I had plenty of time before the 19th, which is when they bill you for the next month, and then called to cancel a couple of hours later. The phone tree was a little irritating but a very nice rep picked up within ~3 minutes. I just gave her the email address to my account and she cancelled my subscription.

When the boxes eventually arrive, I don't have super high hopes for the nail polish quality given the online reviews, but I'm looking forward to the gel eye liner.

Anyway, this is basically a predatory-but-legal company--they're willing to give people like me a free item or two in exchange for suckering in everyone who doesn't read all the fine print very carefully.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of julep nail polish from Julep. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Julep to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Julep for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Julep?

Comments