After thinking I got a free sample, I had to cancel my "subscription" I still was charged 26 dollars. Though that isnt even the worst part. The worst part was I got my package a few days later and it was for 2 nail polishes and pixie sticks, oh and coupons? Really? Cant even fathom someone actually using this service.

Horrible. Not sure how this company is in business. Overpriced is an understatement, I wouldn't even think someone who is passionate about manicures would be apart of this.

Never again. Do yourself a favor, dont get the free sample it really is not worth the hassle. Thanks for the 2 not even cute nail polish colors. See ya Julep.

Review about: Julep Nail Polish.

Had an Experience with Julep?

Comments

Younique - Jordan Philbeck And Kelly Owens Awful Presenters Review from Little Rock, Arkansas Younique " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..." Read more Julep - First time customer. Late package *Holiday Times* Julep "This was my first time ordering from Julep. They had great deals for black friday. So I decided to try out their products.I ordered on 11/26/15 and got an eyeshadow..." Read more Julep - My own fault but darn! It's not worth the money Julep "It was an awful experience! I signed up for thr free Decemeber box. Nowhere during sign up did it mention the normal cost I could expect. I thought I would..." Read more Julep - How didn't you know you were signing up for a subscription? Julep "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more