I signed up for the March birthday box that was supposed to be free plus $2.99 shipping.They failed to mention that it would sign me up for auto-charge on my debit card for $24.99 a month.

Who can pay $25 for freaking nail polish?!?!

Anyway, I got the charge on my card and called the next day just for them to tell me that they would cancel my subscription, but they shipped my next box already (that I never agreed to), and that I could not have my refund until I received that box then returned it to Julep.So now I'm out that $24.99 until God knows when because they charged me without telling me.

And the nail polish sucks.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Julep. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Julep to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Julep julep march birthday box for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Julep?

Comments

Old Orchard Beach, Maine, United States #1179817

How long after you ordered the free box and paid the $2.99 shipping fee did u call to cancel & then they told u they already sent out your next box? Please include as many details as possible. I just ordered mine & id like to know how much time I have to cancel if i dont like the box.

coburnliz@live.com